Ecological Week in „15”
In the second week of September, our students and preschoolers from the nearby kindergartens took part in activities to remind them and to learn how to live healthy and ecologically. In total, about 410 children were having fun while learning. The attractions and the tasks of this week were:
– Competition for the collection of secondary raw materials – the results are known – search on our website
– didactic games for classes of science and biology,
– recycling classes,
– learning a short history of … trash in history classes,
– making menu with calorie conversion,
– planting trees and bushes around the school,
– active forms of spending free time – kid’s cross – in physical education classes,
– a few pictures about the healthy nutrition, that is videos reminding students, what should be eaten and healthy snacks,
– great eco-friendly classes including: we produce power while cycling, eco memory, board games – these are just some of the attractions of this week. It can be said that students from „15” already know how to live healthy and ecologically!
The project could be realized thanks to the financial support of CEZ Polska and the Association of Friends of Primary School No. 15 in Chorzów.
dodała: Katarzyna Orzech